Happy New Year!!!
I know, it’s been a while…I won’t make any excuses.
Instead I’ll tell you about my plans for the year. Ready? Set. Go!
(Links will be added as I make them. In the mean time, most of them just lead to a brainstorm page)
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – 215 books. That’s 15 more than last year.
- Sugarpop Reading Challenge – oh man. The list looks way harder than last year. Maybe I’ll finish it this year!
- Ultimate Book Boyfriend list – That’s right. The ultimate list of all the baddest, most romantic, absolutely swoon worthy guys that you wish weren’t just fictional.
- Favorite books – This is my list of what to read when you’re book hungover or you just don’t know what read next. These are my absolute favorites and seriously, I can’t recommend them enough.
- Kindle Unlimited List – a list of recommended books that can read for FREE! Just kidding but for $10 a month, you can read THESE!
That’s it! My top five goals.
But first! I’m going to finish moving the blog. Right after that I’m going to focus on these. Wish me luck! I’ll try to be more active in postings this year, so keep your eye out for more book reviews. In the mean time, keep your eye to the right, my list of recently read books is updated as I finish them! 🙂